The University was founded on May 25, 1955
It is a technical aviation university, started its history in 1930s and associated with the history and achievements of Soviet and Russian aircraft engines. Currently, the University provides training in the design and production of aircraft engines, general engineering, instrumentation, economics and management, social-cultural service and tourism, quality management, information technology, programming, computing, energy supply enterprises.
The mission of the University is:
Priority directions of development of the University are: scientific research, equipment and technology used in the production and operation of aircraft and gas power installation, energy machines, ships, aerospace navigation instruments; as well as training specialists with core competencies in the aerospace industries.
The University has its own so-called electronic educational environment.
The University actively participates in international exhibitions, competitions and conferences.
Logistics and equipment of the educational process:
Access to information systems and information and telecommunications networks
The University library organized in 1955, its fund has more than 660 thousand books. Teaching, scientific literature, periodicals, normative technical documentation, theses, reports on scientific research works of universities, literature, electronic resources (e-textbooks, full-text database of works of teachers of the University).
The hotel of the University is welcoming, cozy and comfortable place to stay in the city center with very reasonable prices. It is a good variant of inexpensive and comfortable accommodation for students, tourists, travellers, non-resident teams and those, whose budget does not allow them to stay in expensive hotels. It offers cable TV and free WI-FI. You can rent an appropriate room or space in the room.